Sunday, October 2, 2011

Team Canada in Japan

My apologies!  I have been away for a few days!  I am back and have heard from Sue that everyone has arrived safe in Japan!!  I have been sent a couple of links for video of Team Canada in Japan (down time).  I have also tracked down some of my own links of training and some photos!!   

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Canadianworldsteam11#p/a/u/0/OJyU27OagaQ  This is funny and an interesting commentary on cultural differences LOL!!

Peng and Maddie on beam http://www.gymnastike.org/coverage/240242-World-Gymnastics-Championships-Tokyo-2011/video/508241-Canada-Peng-Peng-Lee.  If you select bars you can also see Mikeala on bars.


                        Mikaela Gerber of Canada. Credit: Brigid McCarthy/The Couch Gymnast

                          Christine Lee of Canada. Credit: Brigid McCarthy/The Couch Gymnast

Will continue to try and find photos and video to keep you up to date on our girls in Japan!!

Good Luck Team Canada!!!!

No comments: